Tuesday 11 August 2009

The English summer

 

 

 

 


What's not to love about the long summer holidays? We have rain, drizzle, mizzle, torrential rain, flooding, greyness, and occasional breaks in sunshine which makes all the rain worthwhile. I'm convinced that my tomatoes are never, ever going to ripen though.
The sweater and necklace were knitted/crafted for a swap on MDC, and are now safely arrived at their new home in Germany. The pattern for the necklace lies here. Crochet is becoming easier as I go, which is nice. I think.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Helen,

    I do not crochet but seeing your necklace has me considering.....

    super cute kids!

    ReplyDelete

I hear voices in my head, they talk to me, they talk to me, they understand. Save me from the voices and leave a comment already, huh?